|Lil' Mitts Come Home|
The Trial of Cooper
Lil' Mitts Come Home is the tenth episode of Ginger Orphan Playhouse.
- Prince Parrot
- Dummy Cooper
- Saltrot Joe (Cameo)
- Madame Trinkett (Cameo)
- Bully (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- Clayton (Bloody Remains Only)
- W. Dinkly (Pictured)
- L. Meyer (Pictured)
- C. Hunsucker (Pictured)
- Hank and Carole start a website dedicated to finding Cooper called "firstname.lastname@example.org".
- The King Parrot officially dies, when Cooper kills him with a vacuum.
- The Salesman has still yet to be caught for murdering several women, as he was shown doing in "The Roots of Coincidence". However, he is among a number of suspects for the crime, as case which is still being studied at Metro P.D..
- The ginger orphans clean the blood off the ground after Clayton was murdered in "Circle" and Cooper now sees The Salesman as a villain to be feared because he killed him.
- The Salesman makes Vanessa climb up into the rafters and steal an egg from the King Parrot to be initiated into the group, much like he did with Cooper when he was first introduced to the basement in "Like Father, Like Son".